How do I change my address with the Canada Revenue Agency?

You can change it either online using the My Account service on the CRA’s website or you can call 1 – 800 – 959 – 8281

If you choose to call, please have the following information on hand:

  • Your name or business name;
  • For individual accounts, your date of birth;
  • Your Social Insurance Number (SIN) or Business Number (BN);
  • Your complete address or complete business address;
  • Details from your account or your most recently assessed return, Notice of Assessment/ Reassessment;

Comment on this FAQ

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *