What if I lost one of my slips?

If you lost a slip for the current taxation year, you can ask the issuer of the slip for a copy. We can also view and download your tax information including many slips, if you have authorized us to do so by signing the Authorizing or Cancelling a Representative form (T1013 ).

Comment on this FAQ

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *